Soura Film Festival is no longer accepting entries for its second edition in Berlin.
Films from other countries not included in the MENA region can also participate as long as their stories resonate with the region.
- The film must be of LGBTQI interest or depict LGBTQI characters.
- If the original language of the film is not English, the film must have English subtitles.
- Submitted films must be from 2018 – 2020.
- Each entered work must be accompanied by its own entry form and by a separate screening link.
- Filmmakers wishing to submit rough cuts for consideration must clearly note that the film is a rough cut, and must supply the completed film before acceptance can be finalized.
- We give preference to films that were not premiered commercially in Berlin.